Artistas Sin Miedo Challenge 2021
This week’s writing prompt:
What is it that you most struggle with in your art practice?
What do you need to shift in order to live out your artistic goals?
This week’s visual art prompt:
2021 Vision Board
This is my last blog for the year 2020. I like to reserve the last week of November and the month of December of each year for goal setting, decompressing and hibernation.
In this time I always set out to accomplish the following:
- Clean out and organize my emails and DMs. I like to start the new year with an empty inbox.
- Start new spreadsheets for next year’s blog editorial and workflow calendar.
- Organize my art supplies and space.
- Set my weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly goal in my trusted Clever Fox Planner.
- Reflect on how the year in art has gone so far, my takeaways. This helps me grow tremendously.
I am also excited to launch the Artistas Sin Miedo (Fearless Artists) Challenge 2021. My biggest struggle as an artist is time management and prioritizing my art making. Every year I make personal art goals, larger projects I would like to tackle, and somewhere along the way they go by the wayside. This is why the Artistas Sin Miedo challenge. My hope for this challenge is that it helps us all achieve the art goals we set for ourselves in 2021 while providing us with group accountability.
How will this challenge work?
- You will set quarterly art goals for 2021, January - March, April-June, July-September, October-December. This could be four different projects or one large project for the year split up into chunks. Customize it to your desire.
- Post your first quarter goal on Instagram #artistassinmiedo2021. You can post only that first quarter goal or all of them, up to you. This will be our platform throughout the year to offer support and share our achievements.
- I will talk about my goals and tools I use to achieve them in my blog posts throughout the year. Feel free to DM me @yanasimaginarium with any questions or wonderings.
To set yourself up for a strong 2021 look back on the The You vs YOU Challenge 6 week series. These will help you a lot with the Artistas Sin Miedo Challenge as well.
Thank you so much for participating and connecting with me throughout these past months about the Unschooling the Artist Within Atelier blog series.
See you in January 2021 and I look forward to seeing your goals on Instagram, #artistassinmiedo2021.